[ovirt-users] Some questions about Ovirt REST API

Ondra Machacek omachace at redhat.com
Thu Apr 12 08:25:51 UTC 2018

Ah sorry, POST isn't working and GET works, I misread it.

Can you please share the generated file:

{project_path}/backend/manager/modules/restapi/interface/definition/target/generated-sources/model/org/ovirt/engine/api/resource/VmMytestResource.java

Maybe you can even send patches to review as draft for start, we could
better understand the patch then.