[ovirt-users] New Install Issues

Talk Jesus chad at talkjesus.com
Thu Apr 12 17:33:20 UTC 2018

Having some strange issues.

First: Admin panel loads very slow using subdomain.mydomain.com

However, this is a brand new server with 64GB RAM, SSD disks and dual octo
core Xeons.

Second: I get this.

[ INFO  ] Stage: Setup validation
[WARNING] Cannot validate host name settings, reason: resolved host does not
match any of the local addresses
          During execution engine service will be stopped (OK, Cancel) [OK]:

Third: when admin panel finally loads, I use admin at internal plus my root
password set during installation setup. I get this:

Unable to log in. Verify your login information or contact the system
administrator.

---