[ovirt-users] Snapshots from User Portal in ovirt 4.2?

Brian Chow bchow at newestech.com
Mon Apr 16 17:27:51 UTC 2018

Shani,
  Sorry, I should have been more clear. I know where and how to make
snapshots in the Administrator Portal.  It's the user portal (VM Portal)
that seems to be missing since the 4.2 update -- it was present before that.

Here is our Adminstrator portal, where the snapshot feature is present for
a vm:

 And the "VM Portal" where the snapshot feature used to exist, but doesn't
seem to now (or at least we can't find it) -- this is with the same user
logged in, which does have Administrator rights, although  we want non
administrative users to be able to snapshot their own VM's This is also the
same VM as in the administrative portal screenshot.

---------

Thanks,
  -Brian