[ovirt-users] Performance Issue

Thomas Fecke thomas.fecke at eset.de
Tue Apr 17 08:58:03 UTC 2018

Hey Guys,

We Deploy a lot of Templates. We got our Training Environment build in Ovirt.

Our Problem - when we Deploy the Same Template. The VM´s getting slower every Time we deply a new VM from that Template.

And I really don't know why. RAM locking good - CPU and Network looking good.

But it take about 15 Minute to create a new Template based VM - normaly it takes about 30 Seconds.

I checked nload and the Interface traffic - but its not really high.

Can someone explain why its getting so slow and how to troubleshoot?