[ovirt-users] Admin user locked

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 09:48:48 UTC 2018

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 11:41 AM, Hari Prasanth Loganathan <
hariprasanth.l at msystechnologies.com> wrote:

> Hi Gianluca,
>
> Sorry for the large file size. It is available at the following link,
> please let me know the reason for this error.
>
> https://files.fm/u/4th5yqn6#_
>
> Thanks,
> Hari

See this thread, as it seems you have installed latest 4.2.2.6
http://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/users/2018-April/088314.html

Did you install/configure OVN provider too as described into the thread?

I see

2018-04-16 20:14:43,966+05 ERROR
[org.ovirt.engine.core.dal.dbbroker.auditloghandling.AuditLogDirector]
(EE-ManagedThreadFactory-engineScheduled-Thread-71) [5d0e568d] EVENT_ID:
PROVIDER_SYNCHRONIZED_FAILED(216), Failed to synchronize networks of
Provider ovirt-provider-ovn.

and

2018-04-17 14:49:09,971+05 ERROR [org.ovirt.engine.core.sso.utils.SsoUtils]
(default task-51) [] OAu
thException access_denied: Cannot authenticate user 'admin at internal':
Unable to log in because the u
ser account is disabled or locked. Contact the system administrator..

Possibly you changed admin password and ovn was not synchronized...
HIH,
Gianluca