[ovirt-users] Admin user locked

Eitan Raviv eraviv at redhat.com
Tue Apr 17 11:26:14 UTC 2018

The interval failures mean that after some failed access attempts (made
periodically) engine locks the credentials with which the attempts were
made.
>From the your log it looks like recurring access attempts to the Gluster
Volumes list have been made to host1.
It looks like at one point the admin profile became 'N/A' and then switched
back to admin.
Did you do any changes to the admin user?
Can you unlock the admin user, reset it, restart engine and see if these
problems recurr?

To unlock you can use (from a bash shell): "ovirt-aaa-jdbc-tool user unlock
admin"

HTH

--
Eitan Raviv
IRC: erav (#ovirt #vdsm #devel #rhev-dev)