[ovirt-users] Unable to get volume size for domain

nicolas at devels.es nicolas at devels.es
Thu Apr 19 07:44:06 UTC 2018

Hi,

We're running oVirt 4.1.9 and recently we've experienced a corruption of
a lot of VMs... I tried to investigate the reasons but I simply can't
find an explaination of why this happens.

I'd really appreciate if someone could take a look at these logs and
shed some light on what happened and if this can be fixed somehow,
because these are really a lot of VMs affected... I'm attaching both
engine and SPM's vdsm logs.

These storage domains are all iSCSI-based.

Thanks.