[ovirt-users] 2 data centeres, production and backup

Bartomeu F. Sastre bsastre at ajinca.net
Thu Apr 19 10:26:50 UTC 2018

Hi, I would like to manage 2 separated data centers, one in a site and another place connected with optic fiber.

so I guess that I have to use 2 engines, one in each data center.

Would they be able to see each other and move machines from one to another ? So I want to schedule backups to send periodically machines form the production DC to the backup DC, and in case of an emergency be able to start the VM on the backup data center.

thanks !

--
Bartomeu F. Sastre i Cabanellas

Ajuntament d'Inca - Departament Informàtic
Tlf. 871 914 107
bsastre at ajinca.net