[ovirt-users] Hosted Engine won't start, how to debug?

Thomas Klute klute at ingenit.com
Mon Apr 23 13:45:32 UTC 2018

Dear Martin,

a follow up question regarding this case:
we managed to get the hosted engine up and running again, but we'd like
to permanently add the missing graphics device to the vm.conf (instead
of starting with the vm-custom.conf in case of trouble).
How do I add this line to the vm.conf config file (it seems to be
overwritten after a few seconds - I suppose it's copied from somewhere?)

Thanks,
Thomas