[ovirt-users] Problem to upgrade ovirt

Marcelo Leandro marceloltmm at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 20:04:39 UTC 2018

Thank you for reply,

"BZ 1515635 [RFE] Drop uuid_generate_v1() internal implementation and use
the implementation from standard PostgreSQL uuid-ossp extension
We have added a requirement for uuid-ossp PostgreSQL extension to be
present in engine database. For databases managed by engine-setup this is
performed automatically, but non-managed databases (usually remote
databases) this needs to be done manually by administrators. "

my database is  managed by engine-setup, so i think that is perfomed
automatically. I know that problem in my database , but I instaled it`s
whith engine-setup com default options.

I try an new instalation in new host and restore backup and when I try
update I had take the same error.

Very thanks!!