[ovirt-users] Fwd: FreeIPA authentication broken

Kristian Petersen nesretep at chem.byu.edu
Wed Apr 25 16:20:02 UTC 2018

I restarted the service and it is working beautifully again.  Thank you for
you time and effort in helping me.

As for what caused this mess...
My hosted engine crashed after it's storage was temporarily disconnected by
an automatic application of an update which then rebooted the NAS.  After I
was able to get the engine back up, but running my IPA logins didn't work
anymore and I had no idea why that would be.  I hadn't changed anything in
relation to any of that so it made little sense why it stopped working.