[ovirt-users] active directory and sso

董青龙 ddqlo at 126.com
Thu Feb 1 08:13:14 UTC 2018

Hi, all
        I am trying to make SSO working with windows7 vm in an ovirt 4.1 environment. Ovirt-guest-agent has been installed in windows7 vm. I have an active directory server of windows2012 and I have configured the engine using "ovirt-engine-extension-aaa-ldap-setup" successfully. The windows7 vm has joined the domain,too. But when I login the userportal using a user created in the AD server, I still have to login the windows7 vm using the same user for the second time. It seems that SSO does not work.
        Anyone can help me? Thanks!