[ovirt-users] ovirt 4.2.1 and uploading package profile problem

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 09:17:39 UTC 2018

Hello,
I'm testing a 4.2.1 environment that uses a proxy for yum.

I see that after enabling 4.2.1pre repos on my future host and instaling
ovirt packages, now every yum command gets this message in output:

Uploading Package Profile

and after a couple of minutes wait

Unable to upload Package Profile

Searching through internet I found posts related to katello...

Indeed the ovirt install produced installation of katello-agent and
katello-agent-fact-plugin rpms (version 2.9.0.1-1)

How can I solve this? Do I need to put the proxy anywhere or do I have to
disable any not necessary service?

Thanks,

Gianluca