[ovirt-users] active directory and sso

Martin Perina mperina at redhat.com
Fri Feb 2 07:50:49 UTC 2018

On Fri, Feb 2, 2018 at 4:46 AM, 董青龙 <ddqlo at 126.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the reply. I have completely configured all the things in
> option 1 which you told. But it seems that sso still does not work. My
> domain forest is "test.org" and my user is "test". When I login the user
> portal, I get "test at test.org@test.org" int the top right corner. Should
> it be "test at test.org"?

​This​ is fine, for AD we are using UPN as username (in your case '
test at test.org') and we concatenate this with authz extension name (in your
case '@test.org').

Is it possible that engine send wrong user name to the guest agent?

​Could you please share engine.log from, after you try to login to VM
Portal and open console to the VM to investigate?

Thanks

Martin