[ovirt-users] ovirt 4.2 vdsclient

Alex K rightkicktech at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 08:36:50 UTC 2018

Hi Benny,

I was trying to do it with vdsm-client without success.

vdsm-client Task -h
usage: vdsm-client Task [-h] method [arg=value] ...

optional arguments:
  -h, --help          show this help message and exit

Task methods:
  method [arg=value]
    getInfo           Get information about a Task.
    getStatus         Get Task status information.
    revert            Rollback a Task to restore the previous system state.
    clear             Discard information about a finished Task.
    stop              Stop a currently running Task.
[root at v0 common]# vdsm-client Task getInfo
vdsm-client: Command Task.getInfo with args {} failed:
(code=-32603, message=Internal JSON-RPC error: {'reason': '__init__() takes
exactly 2 arguments (1 given)'})
[root at v0 common]# vdsm-client Task getStatus
vdsm-client: Command Task.getStatus with args {} failed:
(code=-32603, message=Internal JSON-RPC error: {'reason': '__init__() takes
exactly 2 arguments (1 given)'})

What other arguments does this expect. When using Host namespace I am able
to run the available options.

Thanx,
Alex