[ovirt-users] Network configuration validation error

spfma.tech at e.mail.fr spfma.tech at e.mail.fr
Wed Feb 7 11:15:48 UTC 2018

Hi, I am experiencing a new problem : when I try to modify something in the network setup on the second node (added to the cluster after installing the engine on the other one) using the Engine GUI, I get the following error when validating :    must match "^\b((25[0-5]|2[0-4]\d|[01]\d\d|\d?\d)\_){3}(25[0-5]|2[0-4]\d|[01]\d\d|\d?\d)"
 Attribut : ipConfiguration.iPv4Addresses[0].gateway   Moreover, on the general status of ther server, I have a "Host has no default route" alert.   The ovirtmgmt network has a defined gateway of course, and the storage network has none because it is not required. Both server have the same setup, with different addresses of course :-)   I have not been able to find anything useful in the logs.   Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong ?   Regards