[ovirt-users] Maximum time node can be offline.

Thomas Letherby xrs444 at xrs444.net
Thu Feb 8 05:51:06 UTC 2018

Hello all,

Is there a maximum length of time an Ovirt Node 4.2 based host can be
offline in a cluster before it would have issues when powered back on?

The reason I ask is in my lab I currently have a three node cluster that
works really well, however a lot of the time I only actually need the
resources of one host, so to save power I'd like to keep the other two
offline until needed.

I can always script them to boot once a week or so if I need to.

Thanks,

Thomas