[ovirt-users] Power management - oVirt 4,2

Martin Perina mperina at redhat.com
Thu Feb 8 08:13:14 UTC 2018

Hi Terry,

from the error message below I'd say that you are either not using correct
IP address of iLO5 interface or you haven't enabled remote access to your
iLO5 interface.
According to [1] iLO5 should fully IPMI compatible. So are you sure that
you enabled the remote access to your iLO5 address in iLO5 management?
Please consult [1] how to enable everything and use a user with at least
Operator privileges.

Regards

Martin

[1] https://support.hpe.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docId=a00018324en_us