[ovirt-users] Spice Newb

Marshall Mitchell Marshall at marshallholdingco.com
Wed Feb 7 03:16:54 UTC 2018

I'm attempting to get my first install of oVirt going in full swing.  I have all the hosts installed and an engine running. All is smooth. I'm not trying to connect to the Spice console with my Remote Viewer and I have no clue how to figure out what port I should be connecting too. I've been all over the web via google looking for a process to install / configure / verify spice is operational, but I've not been lucky. How do I go about connecting / finding the port numbers for my VM's? I did open the firewall range required. I appreciate the help.

-Marshall