[ovirt-users] Power management - oVirt 4,2

Terry hey recreationh at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 06:57:16 UTC 2018

Dear Martin,

Thank you for helping me. To answer your question,
1. Does the Test in Edit fence agent dialog work​?
Ans: it shows that "Test failed: Internal JSON-RPC error"

Regardless the fail result, i press "OK" to enable power management. There
are four event log appear in "Events"
********************************The follwing are the log in
"Event""********************************
Host host01 configuration was updated by admin at internal-authz.
Kdump integration is enabled for host hostv01, but kdump is not configured
properly on host.
Health check on Host host01 indicates that future attempts to Stop this
host using Power-Management are expected to fail.
Health check on Host host01 indicates that future attempts to Start this
host using Power-Management are expected to fail.

2. If not could you please try to install fence-agents-all package on
different host and execute?
Ans: It just shows "Connection timed out".

So, does it means that it is not support iLo5 now or i configure wrongly?

Regards,
Terry