[ovirt-users] Cannot Remove Disk

Andrej Krejcir akrejcir at redhat.com
Fri Feb 9 10:33:49 UTC 2018

The error can mean that a quota does not exist for the DC, or was saved in
an invalid state.

Try these steps in the UI:
- Set the quota mode to Audit on the DC
- Check the DC details page, quota tab, if there is a quota defined
  - If not, create one
  - If it is, try editing it and save it. The UI will save a valid quota.

- Set the quota mode back to Disabled.