[ovirt-users] Live migration of VM(0 downtime) while Hypervisor goes down in ovirt

Ranjith P ranjithspr13 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 10 07:30:46 UTC 2018

Hi,
>>Who's shutting down the hypervisor? (Or perhaps it is shutdown externally, due to overheating or otherwise?)
We need a continuous availability of VM's in our production setup. If the hypervisor goes down due to any hardware failure or work load then VM's above hypervisor will reboot and started on available hypervisors. This is normally happening but it disrupting VM's. Can you suggest a solution in this case? Can we achieve this challenge using glusterfs?
Thanks & RegardsRanjith

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android