[ovirt-users] Issue with 4.2.1 RC and SSL

~Stack~ i.am.stack at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 00:43:09 UTC 2018

On 02/08/2018 06:42 AM, Petr Kotas wrote:
> Hi Stack,

Greetings Petr

> have you tried it on other linux distributions? Scientific is not
> officially supported.

No, but SL isn't really any different than CentOS. If anything, we've
found it adheres closer to RH than CentOS does.

> My guess based on your log is there are somewhere missing certificates,
> maybe different path?.
> You can check the paths by the documentation:
> https://www.ovirt.org/develop/release-management/features/infra/pki/#vdsm
>
> Hope this helps.

Thanks for the suggestion. It took a while but we dug into it and I
*think* the problem was because I may have over-written the wrong cert
file in one of my steps. I'm only about 80% certain of that, but it
seems to match what we found when we were digging through the log files.

We decided to just start from scratch and my coworker watched and
confirmed every step. It works! No problems at all this time. Further
evidence that I goofed _something_ up the first time.

Thank you for the suggestion!
~Stack~