[ovirt-users] Multiple 'scsi' controllers with index '0'.

spfma.tech at e.mail.fr spfma.tech at e.mail.fr
Mon Feb 12 08:43:29 UTC 2018

Hi, I have tried this but it didn't solved the problem. I removed the disk and tried to boot with an ISO but no more success. As I need to work on what was installed on this disk, I tried the most violent but efficient solution : destroying the VM and recreating it, keeping its mac address.

 Le 09-Feb-2018 14:29:41 +0100, gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com a crit: