[ovirt-users] Network and disk inactive after 4.2.1 upgrade

Chris Adams cma at cmadams.net
Tue Feb 13 15:05:34 UTC 2018

I upgraded my dev cluster from 4.2.0 to 4.2.1 yesterday, and I noticed
that all my VMs show the network interfaces unplugged and disks inactive
(despite the VMs being up and running just fine).  This includes the
hosted engine.

I had not rebooted VMs after upgrading, so I tried powering one off and
on; it would not start until I manually activated the disk.

I haven't seen a problem like this before (although it usually means
that I did something wrong :) ) - what should I look at?
--
Chris Adams <cma at cmadams.net>