[ovirt-users] Manageiq ovn

Alona Kaplan alkaplan at redhat.com
Thu Feb 15 13:38:23 UTC 2018

Hi Alexey,

Please reply to the users list so all the user may enjoy the information.

Automatic sync of ovn networks to ovirt was added on version
ovirt-engine-4.2.1.3 (https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1511823).
If you use lower version you should import the network to ovirt manually
(networks tab -> import button).

Once the ovn network is imported to ovirt a vnic profile is automatically
created to it.
In manageiq, you can assign this profile to a vm you provision (provision
vm -> network tab -> vlan field).

Alona.