[ovirt-users] Username / password for ovirt-shell

Mark Steele msteele at telvue.com
Fri Feb 16 19:17:59 UTC 2018

Please disregard - there was a .ovirtshellrc file and I was able to figure
out the credentials

***
*Mark Steele*
CIO / VP Technical Operations | TelVue Corporation
TelVue - We Share Your Vision
16000 Horizon Way, Suite 100 | Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
800.885.8886 x128 | msteele at telvue.com | http://www.telvue.com
twitter: http://twitter.com/telvue | facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/telvue