[ovirt-users] Install Windows VM issues

Markus.Schaufler at ooe.gv.at Markus.Schaufler at ooe.gv.at
Mon Feb 19 07:58:34 UTC 2018

Hi!

I'm new here - hope you can forgive my "newbie questions".

I want to install a Server 2016 - so I uploaded both the Windows ISO and the virtio drivers iso to the ISO Domain location. In the VM Options I can choose both ISO files.
But as refered in a Howto, I need to use a Floppy device with a flv file. I found the FLV drivers file, but I cannot find any Floppy device - there's no option to choose.
So I tried to add a second CD-Rom because in Proxmox that already did work. But I cannot find any option to add a second CD-Rom too.

Any idea how I can provide the drivers for the windows installation?

Thanks for any help!
Markus