[ovirt-users] 4.2 VM Portal -Create- VM section issue

Tomas Jelinek tjelinek at redhat.com
Tue Feb 20 07:43:47 UTC 2018

Hey Marko,

thank you for all the logs, they helped me to understand the issue!
We have hit something similar and started to fix it (wrongly :) ), so I
explained the real problem here
https://github.com/oVirt/ovirt-web-ui/pull/494/files#diff-3a773596665964819aa579d52d9feb94
so this PR will fix the actual issue you are facing.

thank you,
Tomas