[ovirt-users] cloud-init issue /IP address lost

Shamam Amir shamamamir2017 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 07:48:03 UTC 2018

Hi All,
I am using a centos template which I had imported from
ovirt-image-repository. Whenever I make a VM from this template and
configure its initial run section and run it for the first time, everything
goes well.  As long as I reboot the server, the VM lost its network
configuration (IP, gateway, dns) Then I have to put these parameters again
manually. In addition, when I shut down the VM and change its name, the
same problem happens again.  This actually causes me pretty much long
downtime in order to configure the parameters again.
Your help is highly appreciated.

Best Regards