[ovirt-users] After upgrade to 4.2 some VM won't start

Arsène Gschwind arsene.gschwind at unibas.ch
Sat Feb 24 08:03:55 UTC 2018

When creating an identical VM and attaching the one disk it will start
and run perfectly. It seems that during the Cluster Compatibility Update
something doesn't work right on running VM, this only happens on running
VMs and I could reproduce it.

Is there a way to do some kind of diff between the new and the old VM
settings to find out what may be different?

Thanks,
Arsene