[ovirt-users] VM Migrations

Bryan Sockel Bryan.Sockel at mdaemon.com
Mon Feb 26 19:30:07 UTC 2018

Hi,

I am having an issue migrating all vm's based on a specific template.  The
template was created in a previous ovirt environment (4.1), and all VM's
deployed from this template experience the same issue.

I would like to find a resolution to both the template and vm's that are
already deployed from this template.  The VM in question is VDI-Bryan and
the migration starts around 12:25.  I have attached the engine.log and the
vdsm.log file from the destination server.

Thanks

Bryan