[ovirt-users] Hosts firewall custom setup

Nicolas Ecarnot nicolas at ecarnot.net
Tue Feb 27 10:29:41 UTC 2018

Le 26/02/2018 à 15:00, Yedidyah Bar David a écrit :
>> But how do we add custom rules in case of firewalld type?
>
> Please see: https://ovirt.org/blog/2017/12/host-deploy-customization/
Hello Didi and al,

- I followed the advices found in this blog page, I created the exact
same filename with the adequate content.
- I've setup the cluster type to firewalld
- I restarted ovirt-engine
- I reinstalled a host

I see no usage of this Ansible yml file.
I see the creation of an ansible deploy log file for my host, and I see
the usual firewall ports being opened, but I see nowhere any usage of
the /etc/ovirt-engine/ansible/ovirt-host-deploy-post-tasks.yml file.
- I added the debug msg part in the ansible recipe, but to no avail.
- Huge grepping through the /var/log of the engine shows no calls of
this script.

Thus, I see no effect on ports of the host's firewalld config.

What should I look at now?

Thank you.

--
Nicolas ECARNOT