[ovirt-users] Q: ext4 noatime/nidiratime for oVirt node mount points

Donny Davis donny at fortnebula.com
Thu Jan 4 15:04:38 UTC 2018

That makes more sense. Have you measured the write load on the disks from
just the hypervisor processes. I have included a screen shot from mine, and
the load is very low.... in the Kilobytes/sec

I am not sure of the implications of changing these parameters, and I do
not see an perceivable benefits from doing so.

[image: Inline image 1]