[ovirt-users] Unable to add VM Portal successfully

Pym pym0914 at 163.com
Fri Jan 5 08:59:30 UTC 2018

Hi:

Thank you very much for your help. I did it your way, successful build RPM and installed successfully, these steps were smooth, but I click on the web Page or "404 - Page not found".

I'm not quite sure where the problem is, is there a problem with the environment or the configuration file is wrong, the source code compilation process is done according to the process of the official website, nothing else has been changed

I query the log and the file, not found the wrong where, I now put some of my side of the situation to post the picture, You can help me to see what went wrong when you are free。

"
[root at ovirttest ~]# cat /etc/ovirt-engine/engine.conf.d/50-ovirt-web-ui.conf
ENGINE_APPS="${ENGINE_APPS} ovirt-web-ui.war"
# ovirt-web-ui auth sequence
ENGINE_SSO_AUTH_SEQUENCE_webui=~

[root at ovirttest ~]# cd /home/pan/ovirt-engine/share/ovirt-engine/ovirt-web-ui.war/
[root at ovirttest ovirt-web-ui.war]# ls
authorizedRedirect.jsp  index.jsp  ovirt-web-ui.config  ovirt-web-ui.war  static  WEB-INF
"

Do I need to configure these files?

Thank you very much.