[ovirt-users] changing Master Storage Domain

Giorgio Bersano giorgio.bersano at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 14:54:22 UTC 2018

Hi,
I'm sorry to say your suggestion is infeasible. This is a production
environment and I'm unable to put in maintenance any SD apart the one I
want to shutdown.

I was hoping there is some weighting mechanism to affect the choice of the
MSD but I didn't have the time to look at the algorithm that makes that
choice.

Thank you anyway,
Giorgio.