[ovirt-users] ovirt 4.1 hosted engine: Resize or Change "hosted-engine" Data Domain

yayo (j) jaganz at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 15:39:02 UTC 2018

Hi,

Sorry but I needs to migrate from one hosted-engine to another, so, where I
can restore backup? Before or after the autoimport triggered?

* Create new hosted-engine lun
* Backup current hosted-engine
* From one node execute hosted-engine --deploy --he-remove-storage-vm
--he-remove-hosts
Right? And after that?

Can you help me to better understand?
Thank you!