[ovirt-users] How power-saving schedule policy applied?

Alex Shen alex at bill-jc.com
Mon Jan 8 10:58:42 UTC 2018

Hi,

I'm wondering how to apply power-saving schedule in ovirt cluster(version is
4.2.0.2-1.el7.centos)? Is there any instruction or manual with UI snapshots
guidance? That will be appreciated.

I've configed all host with ipmilan protocol and test ok. I suppose that
power saving policy should converge VMs into hosts one by one. Something
like that. From the beginning, all hosts are in 'power off' state, if a VM
launch, power saving scheduling module should power on one host, and assign
VM into that host. With many VMs activated, exceeding the threshold, power
saving scheduling module should turn on another host.

If anyone had played power saving scheduling policy, please share me your
scenarios or some hints. Thanks a lot.

Alex

---
Avast 防毒软件已对此电子邮件执行病毒检查。