[ovirt-users] Ovirt 4.2 Bug with Permissons on the Vm Portal?

Thomas Fecke thomas.fecke at eset.de
Mon Jan 8 13:16:51 UTC 2018

Hello Guys,

i recently upgrade to 4.2

We used the User Portal before. Every User could see his VM´s, every Admin just could see his VM´s ( User View ).

After the Update:

Admin´s can see every VM in VM Portal

The Users can´t see Vm´s anymore. The Portal is Empty. Role "UserVMManager" is set.

We tested some Scenarios: If the User create a new Virtual Machine, it is shown in the VM Portal. When he log out and in again -> VM is gone in his View

Admin View: The VM was created, Permission where set. Everything seems to be good.

Any Ideas? Thanks Guys