[ovirt-users] ovirt 4.2 upgrade questions

Peter Hudec phudec at cnc.sk
Tue Jan 9 08:13:55 UTC 2018

Hi,

maybe it was already here, but I haven't found it quickly in archive ;(

I upgrade the hosted engine and one hots, my notes and questions.
The upgrade goes well, I only needed to manually fix the memy value in
database for hosted engine

[ ERROR ] schema.sh: FATAL: Cannot execute sql command:
--file=/usr/share/ovirt-engine/dbscripts/upgrade/04_02_0140_add_max_memory_constraint.sql
[ ERROR ] Failed to execute stage 'Misc configuration': Engine schema
refresh failed

1) firewalld
after upgrade the hot server, the i needed to stop firewalld. It seems,
that, the rules are not generated correctly. The engine was not able to
connect to the host. How do I could fix it?

2) old repo removal
Could i remove the 4.1 repo? If yes, what is the best way to do that?

3) Hosted Engine HA:
Hosted Engine HA on upgraded hosts is 3400, the same as on the 4.1
hosts. Is this good or bad?

	regards
		Peter

--