[ovirt-users] Planned restart of production services

Evgheni Dereveanchin ederevea at redhat.com
Wed Jan 10 03:33:41 UTC 2018

All services are finally back up and running. The updated kernel refused to
boot on Gerrit which caused the delay.
I also restored the proper IP for Gerrit so if you see any name resolution
issues - please flush your DNS resolver cache.
For any other issues - please open a ticket at jira.ovirt.org so that we
can take a look at it.

--
Regards,