[ovirt-users] Storage Hardware for Hyperconverged oVirt: Gluster best practice

FERNANDO FREDIANI fernando.frediani at upx.com
Wed Jan 10 20:12:26 UTC 2018

I really don't see much need of using hardware raid if you have a
SSD-only environment. You will get little benefit from hardware cache
memory and to guarantee the writes you may having the filesystem doing
always sync operations, similar to what ZFS does. You just need to use a
HBA to controll all disks ou even software RAID will do the job.

Fernando