[ovirt-users] Problems with some vms

Darrell Budic budic at onholyground.com
Mon Jan 15 00:46:30 UTC 2018

What version of gluster are you running? I’ve seen a few of these since moving my storage cluster to 12.3, but still haven’t been able to determine what’s causing it. Seems to be happening most often on VMs that haven’t been switches over to libgfapi mounts yet, but even one of those has paused once so far. They generally restart fine from the GUI, and nothing seems to need healing.