[ovirt-users] docker, kubernetes and ovirt

Roy Golan rgolan at redhat.com
Thu Jan 18 20:11:45 UTC 2018

On Thu, 18 Jan 2018 at 19:02 Nathanaël Blanchet <blanchet at abes.fr> wrote:

> And without the kubernetes ui plugin, how can I achieve to use the ovirt
> cloud provider described on the official kubernetes site :
> https://kubernetes.io/docs/getting-started-guides/ovirt/ ?

I am working currently on updating the ovirt cloudprovider for
kubernetes[1]. The effort is
to create an out-of-tree plugin but I'll push the code into kubernetes so
the internal cloudprovider will work with modern version of ovirt.
Note: this is a work in progress.

Regarding the UI plugin, what exactly do you need? (I remember vaugly that
the old plugin kind of showed a layout of the nodes?)

[1] https://github.com/rgolangh/ovirt-k8s-cloudprovider