[ovirt-users] Hosted-engine without mac-spoofing

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Mon Jan 22 16:08:48 UTC 2018

> Hi folks,
>
> i'm trying to install oVirt hyperconverged on Google Cloud Engine (GCE) to
> create a lab environment.

Is this a test environment or is it meant to be a production environment?
I'm curious about the use case, this is the first time I see GCE mentioned
in an oVirt deployment.

> Nested virtualization on GCE is in public beta, it seems to work fine but
> there's a catch: i cannot enable mac-spoofing on the GCE instances' nics.
> So here's my question: is there a way to install hosted-engine on a
> network there you can't enabling mac-spoofing?
>
> Thank you
>
> Cheers
>
> Matteo

SANDRO BONAZZOLA

ASSOCIATE MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, EMEA ENG VIRTUALIZATION R&D

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>
<https://red.ht/sig>
TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. <https://redhat.com/trusted>