[ovirt-users] oVirt 4.1 change ovirtmgmt to enable VLAN tagging

Staniforth, Paul P.Staniforth at leedsbeckett.ac.uk
Mon Jan 22 16:16:56 UTC 2018

Hello,

         We have an oVirt 4.1  cluster of 3 ovirt-nodes that currently on the management network don't have VLAN tagging enabled, we would like to enable VLAN tagging and so would be grateful of anyone had an information or experience doing this.

The management engine is running on a separate host and the 3 hosts are running oVirt Node 4.1.6

Thanks,

             Paul S.

To view the terms under which this email is distributed, please go to:-
http://disclaimer.leedsbeckett.ac.uk/disclaimer/disclaimer.html