[ovirt-users] noVNC console is not work

~Stack~ i.am.stack at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 23:04:34 UTC 2018

On 01/22/2018 05:48 AM, Pym wrote:
> Hi:

[snip]
> When I click on the Console function of the virtual machine, the new
> page will always display Loading.
[snip]

Greetings,

I ran into this today as well.
Scientific Linux 7, all updated. Firewall + SELinux enabled, but
engine-setup configured all of that so the ports are open.

Nothing wrong with the certs that I can tell. Browser trusts them. I'm
on the same network as the servers so it isn't firewall/network issues.

What I see when I run 'systemctl status ovirt-websocket-proxy' it says
it is proxying to *:6100. But I don't get anything more than "loading".

Any thoughts on to where I should look next?

Thanks!
~Stack~