[ovirt-users] Fail to add a second network

carl langlois crl.langlois at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 16:34:56 UTC 2018

Hi Petr,

The "VM Network" explain why i do not have the bridge, thanks for the
precision.
But i still have my problem..but i suspect my problem to be routing/gateway
issue.  Should it be using Static address if i already have the other
interface use DHCP?
I have try using DHCP with the other interface but when i manually bring it
up i got difficulty reaching this host..

Any hints?

Carl

On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 1:33 PM, Petr Horacek <phoracek at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hello Carl,
>
> If you did not mark the network as "VM Network" it will be created
> bridgeless.
>
> Do you think you could share vdsm.log and supervdsm.log from your host, so
> I could look into it?
>
> Thanks,
> Petr

>> Hi Kasturi
>>
>> Thanks for the help. When i am able to add a new network but when i try
>> to sync the network it always stay out of sync and if i ssh to that host i
>> do not see the bridge but the network card is up and a ip is assign to it.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Carl
>>
>> On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 2:38 AM, Kasturi Narra <knarra at redhat.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Carl,
>>>
>>>      Below are the steps to configure back end network which is
>>> glusternw.
>>>
>>> 1) create a new network called 'glusternw'
>>> 2) Now go to clusters  tab and select Logical networks tab.
>>> 3) You should see the newly created network there.
>>> 4) select the network and click on 'Manage Networks'