[ovirt-users] 4.2 VM Portal -Create- VM section issue

Tomas Jelinek tjelinek at redhat.com
Thu Jan 25 12:03:48 UTC 2018

On 24 Jan 2018 5:17 p.m., "Vrgotic, Marko" <M.Vrgotic at activevideo.com>
wrote:

Dear oVirt,

After setting all parameters for new VM and clicking on “Create” button, no
progress status or that action is accepted is seen from webui.

In addition, when closing the add VM section, I am asked if I am sure, due
to changes made.

Is this expected behaviour? Can something be done about?

no, it is not.

can you please provide the logs from the javascript console in browser?

can you please make sure the user has permissions to create a vm?

Kindly awaiting your reply.

--

Met vriendelijke groet / Best regards,

Marko Vrgotic