[ovirt-users] 4.1 slot user portal vm creation

Staniforth, Paul P.Staniforth at leedsbeckett.ac.uk
Mon Jan 29 14:16:40 UTC 2018

Hello,

          We are experiences slow response when trying to create a new vm in the user portal (for some users the New Virtual Machine page doesn't get created). Also in the Templates page of the user portal it doesn't list the templates, just has the 3 waiting to load icons flashing.

In the admin portal it lists the templates with no problem.

We are running 4.1.9 on the engine and nodes.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

             Paul S.

To view the terms under which this email is distributed, please go to:-
http://disclaimer.leedsbeckett.ac.uk/disclaimer/disclaimer.html